Wood Insert Tee Nut
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Piece
- Price Range
- 50.00 - 500.00 INR
- Carbon Steel
A T-nut, T nut, or tee nut is a type of nut used to fasten a wood, particle or composite materials workpiece, leaving a flush surface.
T-nuts are threaded steel inserts with prongs that insert claws into wood when they are tightened, and often work when wood screws fail.
- After a T-nut is installed, a common bolt is used to join corresponding parts together.
T-nuts and are more effective than wood screws.
- They are less likely to strip, or cause cracks or splits in any type of wood.
- Parts can be mass-produced with T-nuts, assembled and reassembled for shipping purposes, or packaged as a kit.
- T-nuts resist movement and vibration, and can be tightened at regular intervals.
- Because they have prongs, t-nuts grip softer materials, such as particle board, better than wood screws, which tend to strip.
Now available in Stainless Steel also
Available in Metric and BSW series.
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Piece Pieces Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India