TORX CSK Machine Screws SS-304
Product Code : B4B09
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 1-5- INR
- Stainless Steel
- Machine Screw
- Quality Level
- Head Shape Type
HEXALOBULAR or Torx Drive Screws
The hexalobular socket screw drive, known as Torx or star drive, uses a star-shaped recess in the fastener with six rounded points. It was designed to permit increased torque transfer from the driver to the bit compared to other drive systems. This system features a 15-degree drive angle which provides high torque transfer. Radial forces are drastically reduced resulting in longer tool life. It has vertical sidewalls which increases tool engagement CAMOUT is defined as the force upward on a screwdriver as the torsional force is increased to tighten the screw. Torx Screws do not have camout problems as no camout forces are created to push the driver up and out of the fastener recess. Due to this, the pressure required to keep the screw driver in the socket reduces significantly and therefore reduces operator muscular stress and fatigue.
Because of these advantages, Torx drive screws are very popular in the automotive and electronics industries.
- Thread Types: Metric, Metric Trilobular [ Taptite ] and Unified.
- Materials: Stainless Steel grades AISI 304 and 316, and Titanium[on order].
- Range - ISO Metric M3 to M8 up to 120mm length
- SO Metric Micro Series M1.6 to M2.5 up to50mm length
- Unified Series UNC 2-56 to 10-32UNF on order.
- These Machine Screws are manufactured with high precision to ensure quality.
- Standards DIN 1480, ISO 14581, ISO 14583, ISO 7380-2
- Supply Ability
- As Per quantity Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India