LAG BOLTS HEX Coach Screws SS
Product Code : B4B58
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Piece
- 5-100 INR
- AISI 304
Coach screws are heavy duty screws designed for metal to timber connections, or to join heavy timbers. Also known as lag bolts or lag screws, they have a square or hexagonal head engineered to be used with a wrench, spanner, or pliers. These screws come in a wide range of sizes, from the very small ones packed with furniture designed to be assembled by the consumer to extremely big ones used in large scale construction projects.
Coach screws consist of an externally threaded cylindrical shaft that tapers to a point, with a head at the other end. When they are driven into timber, the threads bite into the wood, while the head stops the screw from going all the way through as it provides compression.
Hex screws for flat wrench are used for the assembly of various wooden houses, pergolas and pavilions, but, with a combination of washers, also for the fastening of e.g. corrugated sheeting and similar covering materials to wooden structures.
- Typical Uses: for metal to timber connections, or to join heavy timbers.
- Fixing clamps, plates to flooring, walls, Dish Antennas, road humps etc
- Manufactured as per DIN 571, our range extends from 5mm to 12mm in diameter and up to 200mm length.
- Materials: Steel Zinc Coated, Stainless Steel AISI 304 and AISI 316
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Pieces Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in 'Metal Bolts and Studs' category