Heico Lock Wedge-Lock Washers
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Piece
- 10-200 INR/Piece
One of the few effective securing technologies available is the HEICO-LOCK wedge locking system, the effectiveness of which has been demonstrated by the latest experimental standards (including DIN 65151, DIN 25201-4, NASM 1312-7).
An important feature of HEICO-LOCK wedge lock washers, setting them apart from other systems that are available, is the securing of the bolt fastening using preload force rather than friction with Wedge-shaped cams on the inside of the lock washers, radial teeth on the outside. System movement is only possible between the inner wedge shaped cams. Movement across these wedge shaped surfaces effectively self locks the bolt leading to increase in clamping force.
- Certified system for securing bolts, works at low and high preload levels.
- Particularly suitable for dynamic loads including when using lubricants.
- Can be re-used.
- Very easy to install and remove (wedge lock washers are supplied as a pre-assembled pair)
- Suitable for high-tensile bolts of 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9 and their respective nuts.
- Available from M3 M76 and 3 customised sizes upon request.
- Steel with Zinc Flake Coating M3 to M76
- Stainless Steel AISI-316L M3 to M48
- Stainless Steel 254-SMO
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India