Blind Rivet Nuts Round Reduced Head
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
Blind rivet nuts are single-part hollow-thread nuts which are installed from a single side without the need for reworking.
They therefore represent an efficient and impressive solution for installing a thread on thin sheets.
They can also be applied in a combination of riveting and additional screw fastenings. A resilient thread is produced as a result, especially on thin components and hollow sections. The pronounced rivet beading on the rear side guarantees a high tear-out strength.
- Can be installed from a single side - 'blind application'
- High tear-out strength as the result of pronounced rivet beading.
- Use on surface-treated parts possible
- Efficient processing with manual or pneumatic-hydraulic tools
- Commercial Vehicles, Cars and Two Wheelers. Bumpers, safety belts, airbags etc.
- Electrical and Electronic Products, Safety cabinets, Furniture, Air Conditioning etc.
- Food Processing industry. Ovens, chimneys, heating, boilers etc.
- Building and civil engineering, climbing walls, rail coaches etc.
The open end, round body with reduced CSK or reduced collar is used to provide a flush fitting.
- Available in sizes M3 to M12
- Materials - Steel Zinc Coated, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Pieces Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days