Baerfix Inserts with Cutting Slots
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Piece
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 50.00 INR/Piece
- Varied sizes in ready stock
- All diameters Millimeter (mm)
- Air crafts, machinery, electrical/ technical appliances
- 3mm onwards Millimeter (mm)
- Stainless Steel
- Auto parts, medical equipment, industrial machinery
Large effective shearing surface The BaerFix Thread Insert has a larger effective surface, which ensures a higher degree of pull-out strength, i.e. an M5 is often sufficient instead of a cut M6 thread.
Flange cover In a work piece made of a light alloy, the BaerFix Insert achieves almost maximum pull-out strength with only 30 % flange cover.
Pull-out strength - BaerFix Thread Insert is highly durable. Using in light alloys for example, helps achieving a pull-out strength which far exceeds the yield strength of a screw 8.8.
Minimizes weight & space: Weight saving is unmatched - an important design feature for many products, particularly airborne equipment. Space saving is maximized, permitting the use of standard configurations with oversize requirements - as is necessary to accommodate solid bushings. A bigger radius equal to the nominal bolt size fit for higher load and forces.
Minimize total costs: Overall production cost savings may be realised by using a less expensive material and still maintain the required thread strength with BaerFix Inserts. Costs savings apply in many directions - lower insert costs, lower installation costs and smaller bolts do all result savings.
Thread Repair In addition to thread reinforcement the BaerFix Inserts also are used for repairing broken threads. In this process rejected components can be reclaimed by installing a thread insert. The created thread will keep its original dimension and also gets reinforced by raising the pull-out strength and corrosion resistance. Costs of acquisition and processing can be saved by repairing threads with BaerFix Thread Inserts.
Applications especially suitable for following materials:
aluminum and aluminum alloy brass, bronze, cast iron magnesium alloy thermo-setting plastics and thermoplastics (no rubber-soft thermoplastics)
Examples for Applications:
- Automotive industry: engines, transmissions, radiators, auto-body etc.
- Electrical and laboratory techniques: medical equipment, capacitors, boxes etc.
- Household appliance: vacuum cleaners, electric iron, washing machines, cameras, mobile phones etc.
- Plant and equipment construction: pumps, construction machines, different components etc. Military machines, aircrafts, weapons etc
Available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Brass
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India