BAER Threading Tap for Cast materials
Product Code : L2F68
Brand Name : BAER
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 500-2000 INR
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 2000.00 INR
- HSSE TiCN
- 3mm to 8 mm, larger sizes on request
- DN 371
- Tensile Strength
- 1000 Newtons per Millimetre Squared (N/mm2)
- Product Type
- Threading Tap
- Taps for Machine use in Blind and Through Holes
Tap for machine use for through and blind holes.
Due the cutting geometry and the surface treatment specially recommended for applications in cast iron (GG), Spheroidal cast iron (GGG) and Magnesium alloys.
- The surface hardness is increased by enriching the surface of the tap with nitrogen.
- This results in high abrasion resistance and improved anti-friction properties.
- Form C Straight Flutes for Through Holes and Blind Holes.
Download Threading Tool Catalogue
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7-10 Seconds
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- On request
Other Products in 'Threading Tools' category